Are Cats Smart or Dumb?

Love them or hate them cats are just hard to ignore. I love cats, but I have often wondered about just how smart they really are? For that reason I've collected a few videos of cats and their reactions to things! So you be the judge and tell me what you think!

Over the years, I've read, or heard so many different things about whether our friends are smart or clever and now I have a few words for you folks. Probably most of would say that cats are not smart because unlike dogs they aren't obedient, won't do tricks, and won't come when they are called. But, that's not a reason to call them stupid, as cats only do things when they want.

Yep, that's the thing with cats! They seems to do what they want and when they want. So if we love them enough and treat them right, maybe then they will be more willing to cooperate with us.

Anyway here are some videos of cats doing "clever things" and not so "clever things".

Meet the white cat that goes nuts after seeing its reflection in the mirror! This kitty is so popular at the moment that over the last few days it got more than 500,000 views on the Internet! It appears to me as if the angry white kitty has an imaginary conversation with his white, fluffy foe. And judging by the sounds it seems like they are having a pretty tense conversation.

Anyway, it would be better for you to avoid any contact with the white crazy cat as one can only imagine what would happen if the cat gets mad at you! Yep, it's that serious! Or this kitty here. Now, this is a way funnier situation! This cat gets totally confused after a dog shows up on the screen while his owner plays the video game 'Assassin's Creed' 3.

At first the cat seems so calm and peaceful while its owner is playing Assassin's Creed, but that comes to end as soon as it sees dogs on the screen! It flips out and starts searching the dogs behind the TV screen, because they show up and then they walk off the screen! But unfortunately for the cat, there are no dogs to be found behind the big TV screen! And that goes on and on.

Nonetheless, just like people, some cats are clever, some are not!

Emilija S Photo Hey, guys! I'm Emilija, the blogger who helps you keep up with the latest happenings in the world of entertainment. Be it a funny video, picture, or meme in the viral-logy section, I'm here to blog about the most trending topics at the moment. My humble beginnings in creative writing lead back to high-school (when I was some kind of a wanna-be writer), but the real introduction to creative writing and penmanship I got at college. Then, after four years of studying English Language and Literature (from Chaucer to Shakespeare; from Virginia Woolf to George Orwell), I finally had a chance to express myself and blog. It's been a year and a half how I treat Jokeroo blog readers to some informative, witty and laughable articles. It's undenying truth that I'm young in both age and craft, but sure I have the enthusiasm of a child when it comes to blogging, all for your amusement.

No comments:

Post a Comment